Wednesday, November 20, 2013

L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara Review


Stretch and extend your lashes like wings! Introducing Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, one of our most-exciting mascara innovations, yet. Its revolutionary Butterfly Brush with asymmetrical lash line shape extends and lifts outer corner lashes to give you a winged-out effect, instantly volumizing lashes at the roots and stretching lashes outward. The unique Cocoon Fibers instantly wrap lashes in a soft, delicate veil to create silky, spectacular lashes that flutter.

Quality: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 4 out 5
Price: $8.99
Where To Buy: any drugstore
Would I Buy Again: Yes

The Voluminous Butterfly Mascara is pretty good as mascaras go. It makes my lashes, especially my lower lashes, quite long. It lasts all day without flaking unless I rub my eyes. The brush does get those lashes in the outer corners very well, giving you a winged out effect like it's suppose to. The shorter bristles at the end of the brush is also great at reaching the shorter lashes in the inner corner of your eye without getting mascara all over your skin.

The only thing that I think could be better is the number of bristles on the brush. If there were more I feel like it would separate the lashes better, giving you a fuller effect. I feel like it clumps little groups of lashes together, making you look like you have thick lashes, but less of them if that makes sense. It doesn't give you creepy spider lashes by any means, but if could do better at separating them.

Other than that I really like this mascara and would buy again. It's not a HG or anything, but it's a very good mascara.



No mascara for comparison:


No comments: