Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Revlon Lipstick Haul & Swatches

Revlon's been releasing some gorgeous lip colors lately. I finally gave in and bought some. They cost $8 at the drug store and $6 ish at Target.







Primrose: Beautiful nude pink. The onlip swatch is a bit too light, sorry. Its more like the swatch above, not quite so pale. If you like pink-nudes this one is a must have.


Stormy Pink (might be LE): Part of the matte line, its a sort of sheer bright pink. I've never had a matte lipstick before, I'm not sure I love the formula. I'm going to have to try this out with lipbalm underneath.


Berry Haute: Looks dark purple in the tube, but when you put it on its more of a bright pink. I love this color. Its also very creamy, love the formula. Even though it has a lot of purple, I think its very wearable if you like bright colors.

6 comments:

littlelucy said...

I was looking at stormy pink the other day but didn't get it because it was too cool and i look better in warm undertones. I really like primrose on you! It looks very natural.

VampiressDoll said...

Those are lovely, I particularly like the look of 'Berry Haute' :)

Hye Rin ♥ 김혜린 said...

I'm your new follower ^___^ love how you review all make up~
my fave revlon lippies is almost nude ^^ it's really pretty.

Sanna said...

gorgeous! I love revlon lipsticks

Beauty on a College budget said...

I love both revlon prim rose and revlon story pink! What pretty pink colors!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic swatches, I love Primrose!
Follow my blog @ asprinklingofeuphoria.blogspot.com :) xx