Monday, November 23, 2009

Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake



This is another wonderful cheesecake recipe that is so easy to make. I made it for the first time yesterday. I was going to make apple pie for Thanksgiving but I think I'll make this instead.

for crust:
pre-made graham cracker crust

for filling:
12 oz cream cheese
1 cup heavy whipping cream (whipped)
1/2 cup frozen concentrated apple juice, thawed
1/4 cup sugar

2 thinnly sliced apples

for apple glaze topping:
1/2 cup frozen concentrated apple juice
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp butter

directions:
1. mix cream cheese, sugar, and apple juice
2. add whipped whipping cream
3. pour into crust and refrigerate for 2 hours
4. cook sliced apples & butter in skillet until tender
5. for glaze mix cornstarch, cinnamon, butter, and apple juice in pan over stove until thick
6. place apples around cheesecake, pour on glaze and refrigerate another 2-3 hours or more (I would suggest making this the day before)

1 comment:

Marce said...

Yum, this looks delicious! I love apple pies and cakes, and I hope this isn't an exception! Thanks for the recipe =)