Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My MAC FF haul

I got my MAC haul from the friends and family discount. I'm pretty happy with everything, although Freshwater seemed more impressive at the counter and its really close to NYX's Maui and a couple other colors I have.

Chrome Yellow e/s
Freshwater pro pan
Prep+Prime w/ SPF 50
l/s from top to bottom: Bombshell, Creme de la Femme, Blow Dry, Show Orchid

Blow Dry is less orange irl, and Show Orchid is much brighter


& my entire MAC lipstick stash all together

5 comments:

Askmewhats said...

gosh, MAC here seldom have sales, if they do, it's usually very private! great hauls

Mary said...

I like the looks of Bombshell! I keep meaning to order the Prep + Prime, it sounds like a great product.

twinsouls888 said...

very nice collection ^_^

Stefanie said...

Great collection of mac lippies - they're all beautiful colours!!

Lucy said...

I like the yellow eyeshadow. I love the lipsticks. I'm a major lipstick maniac! Love all those colors. I missed the sale. I was so pissed! I waited till the last day and then I fell asleep. To late to order, it was after twelve when I woke up.