Friday, January 23, 2009

Nail polish haul & Nail Of The Day

My newest addiction right now is nail polish. I don't know how long its going to last so I'm trying not to go crazy and buy 38267922 bottles that I will probably go months without using. I don't want to be one of those people who has 200+ colors (says the girl with over 100 eye shadows). Today I got 3 colors and 3 of those super thin brush polishes that you use for artsy designs.

I also got a new top coat a few days ago. My old Sally Hansen one was getting a little thick and I think it was giving me bubbles (those annoying bumps that ruin your mani's). So I did some research and the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat had a good rep. This is $8 at Sally's. I wish I'd gotten the Sally membership cause then it would have been only $5. Oh well, next time.




UFO

Daddy's Girl

Whats Your Name (black with blue sparkles)


Seche Vite


And my current mani, ELF Berry Pink (my fave pink)

1 comment:

Asami said...

UFO is so pretty!