Monday, December 22, 2008

Very neutral FOTD

I think this is the first neutral FOTD that I've ever posted on this blog. Its quite shocking, I'm sure few of you will recognize me lol.

I'll be doing a tutorial on my hair style here later this week. I'll also be doing a review on the Jane lip glosses and ELF nail polishes that Aimee asked about.

Face: Almay Clear Complexion foundation

Cheeks: EDM Salon Fun

Eyes: UDPP
Aziza palette 3rd color (all over lid)
WnW Fine Wink (crease)
Aziza palette 1st color (highlighter)
Maybelline Great Lash

What I used:






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! love it, but i think of this as a "barefaced" look. could you do like a neutral look, but with more eyeshadow? lol.

Katrina said...

You're right lol. Yeah, I'll do one with a bit more noticable neutral colors.

Vanessa M. said...

still beautiful!

Isabelle said...

You look great in neutrals as well!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!


-aimee from los angeles

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Your lashes are to die for. Do you curl them and if so, what eyelash curler?

I'm really like this fresh faced look but I don't think I can pull this one off without looking dead. lol

Katrina said...

Thank you! I do curl them but I have no idea where I got my curler, its years old.