Saturday, September 13, 2008

Plums, Geese, and Volcanoes.

So on Thursday I was at the 99 cent store and there was a bucket of LE Revlon stuff, and I got two lip glosses, and peach one and a plum one (pics later). I didn't think the plum would look good but I got it anyways. At just $1 who cares if it looks good right? But I wore the plum this morning and I actually liked it! So now I know that I can in fact were plum colored lips. Yay! I know, its so exciting, lol.

Anyways...

I pulled into the gym parking lot this morning, and there were 7 huge geese just chilling in the middle of the road. I so wish I'd had my camera. It was hilarious. I live in a pretty big city, there isn't any wild life near by so I have no clue why they were there. I looked up pics on google and I think they were Canadian Geese (I'm in California). Man I wish I'd had a camera.

And on a sad note, my face has exploded again. I'm getting 3-4 new breakouts a day for the past 3 days. They've been healing pretty fast, but I've got so many purple spots from the old pimples that I know are going to take forever to fade. My skin looks sooooooo awful. Thank God for foundation!

Ish. That is all.

No comments: