Friday, August 8, 2008

Update

Hi everyone! I know that my blogging has slowed down to a crawl lately, I apologize for not having anything interesting to write about.

I'm having a weird skin issue, out of no where I started breaking out like crazy two weeks ago and my face hasn't stopped since so I don't really want to do FOTDs and videos. I can't really pin point the cause, I think it may be something I was eating or possibly the Fyrinnae Rice Primer for dry skin (I used the normal one for a long time with no problems) but I just don't know for sure.

I got a few things from Avon that I'm hoping will help, I guess I'll see in a few days. Haven't got much new make up either, trying to save money and use up things in my stash.

So thats it for now. Hopefully things will pick up soon.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

I think people will understand you. I don't feel like wearing makeup myself, because of the hot weather... bleh~

jie jie said...

I've been curious about fyrinnae's rice powder... THat's too bad if that's the cause of your skin acting up. I hate it when products do that, esp when it works so well.

SiMPLY KRiSTEL said...

AWW I HOPE YOUR SKIN REACTTION GETS BETTER SOON. I HOPE IN THE MEAN TIME YOU'RE READING BREAKING DAWN! ;P