Friday, August 22, 2008

Review: Mark Kiss Therapy Lip Balm in Sheer Peach


Help condition and soothe your lips with this blend of rose extract, honey and vitamin E that adds a sheer wash of color.

Quality: 3 out of 5
Package: 4 out of 5
Size: 0.42 oz
Price: $4
Where To Buy: Avon.com or Mark.com

This Super Smoothing lip balm comes in a cute coral colored tin. You'd expect it to smell like peaches because of the name but it actually smells very strongly of roses and you can smell it while wearing it. It doesn't have any color at all, I swatched it on my arm but it was totally clear so I didn't bother taking a photo. The balm is a bit thicker and heavier then I like, but its not sticky. I don't think it does all that much in the way of moisturizing so don't get it for that purpose. I prefer apply it with a brush.

All in all, I probably wouldn't buy this again. I like the packaging but the balm doesn't do anything for me.

No comments: