Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pink, Purple, & Turquoise FOTD

So, maybe, possibly my skin is clearing up after 3 weeks. Haven't gotten any major new break outs in a few days, yay. I should be back to posting more. I've got a ton of reviews lined up, lots of ideas for new tutorials.

Despite my skin clearing up I have something new to complain about. This week Wet N Wild is BOGO at Walgreens, and I've been waiting months for it to be (which is stupid cause their stuff already so cheap but bogo is just more fun) and I go there today to find that the one I thing I wanted (which was a green liquid liner) was OOS. Ish.

Moving on...

Cheeks: Avon Satin Deluxe Pink Duo blush

Lips: CG wetslicks Pink Sequin

Eyes: UDPP
NYX chrome e/s Sunny Day (lower lid)
NYX Fucshia (crease)
Fyrinnae Digital Faerie (upper crease & lower lashes)
NYX Anti Diva trio #1 (highlighter)
Maybelline Great Lash mascara

What I used:




1 comment:

Vanessa <3 said...

such colorful eyes!