Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Brushes

This is for Nikki who asked what brushes I use, so here they are.

Sonia Kashuk Blush Brush (HG) & unknown Kabuki brush. I don't have any other face brushes. I use the kabuki to apply Fyrinnae's Rice Primer and to blend blush.


NYX #1 eye brush, Contour Dome (crease) brush
Studio Tools Large E/S brush (I use this to highlight brow bone), Medium E/S brush (I use this for all over e/s application), Smudge brush (used for blending & applying e/s under bottom lashes)
ELF Eyeshadow brushes, Eyeliner brush (used only to tightline), Angled brush
Sonia Kashuk Smudge brush (detail work, smudging, and lining lower lashes)
unknown angled brush & e/s brush

1 comment:

Nikki said...

oh thank you sooo much for sharing! i really don't have a decent set of eye brushes and you've definitely made me interested in most of these. you're so lovely, thank you!