Saturday, June 21, 2008

UDPP gets cut.

It was getting hard to get any product out of my bottle of UDPP so I figured it was time to cut the sucker open. I've been using it for about 10 months, and I took out the stopper (the plastic bit in the opening that keeps you from taking out too much) 6 months ago. If you do this make sure you put it in a GLASS jar, it'll dry out in a plastic one (this is why MAC and such use glass).


It kind of looks like two crazy eyes are starring at you... O_0

This is just from scooping out the top half.




2 comments:

jie jie said...

Is it just me or that looks (edible) yummy? Whoa, it lasted you 10 months? What a deal! I rarely use mine cos I'm kinda lazy and skip steps, so it might last me longer.

christy. said...

Oo after I read this I took out the stopper :D Thanksss