Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Green & Teal FOTD

Face: Revlon CS

Cheeks: Stila Sakura Petal blush

Lips: Avon gw lipstick Coral Gables

Eyes: UDPP
NYX jumbo e/s pencil Yogurt
all pigments from theshespace.com
Blaim The Rain (inner 1/3)
Swim With The Fishes (middle)
Acidic Reign (outer 1/3)
smashbox cream liner caviar/lava (lining bottom lashes)
Maybelline Great Lash mascara






I know I've been a bit slow on post this month but I've got quite a few things coming out today and Friday.

-my NYX trio haul pics & swatches
-Charlotte Russe mineral swatches Part 1
-UDPP vs. L'Oreal Decrease (will do this friday)
-my Avon haul pics
-Avon glazewear lipstick review
-Avon glimmersticks review
-two Avon hair products review
-MAC Cool Heat haul

& I will possibly be doing a Free Give Away this week, possibly. Depends on a few things but I think it will be happen and be fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this look.

What camera do you use to take your pictures? They are always so crisp and clear. How far away from your face do you take the pictures?

Thank you!

christy. said...

Lovely look there! :)

Katrina said...

Thank you. I use a Canon Powershot SD750 and usually I have my camera close enough that just my eye and eyebrow are in the frame. I do crop the photos are little though.

Thanks Christy!