Thursday, June 12, 2008

Avon & NYX haul

I got soo lucky today! I went to Forever 21 looking for this dress, they didn't have it but they did have their Brillant Buy $12.50 skinny jeans and they had tones of them. Usually they only have a small pile but they had a couple shelves full. I never got them before because they would never have any sizes over 28 and usually I'm a 29 (aka 5/6) in Forever 21 jeans but when I tried those on they were too big so I got the smaller size. I don't think I shrunk I just think those particular jeans run big. Anyways, I got those jeans for really cheap and I'm happy about that.

Then after Forever 21 I headed to the MAC counter, and I passed by a shoe store that carries a selection of NYX single eye shadows. I wasn't planning of buying any, I just like looking at them because this store only had the really bright pretty ones. Then I saw a basket on the bottom shelf with a bunch of NYX trios and a sign with 50% OFF CLEARANCE and I just about wet myself. So I grabbed only 4 trios expecting them to be around $3.50 (there wasnt a price anywhere) each but they were only $2.50 (and I almost wet myself again). On Friday I am totally going back to get what ever colors are left (if there are any left).






Just to show, the single e/s Ocean is the same as the trio Ocean (but this one is a tiny bit greener).


And last but not least my Avon haul which took its sweet time coming. I got a purple & green eyeliner, Classic Rose & Ravishing Red lipsticks, straightning balm, and curl refreshing spray.

6 comments:

Lily said...

nice find! sales are always good :D

Katrina said...

Yes, they make me so excited!

SiMPLY KRiSTEL said...

LOLS YOU'RE SO SILLY! LMAOS..."AND I ALMOST WET MYSELF AGAIN" TOO FUNNY ;P WOW! YOU'RE SO LUCKY YOU HAVE THOSE SHOPS WHERE THEY CARRY NYX & FOR $2.50!!! OMG! OVER HERE IN HAWAII, WE ONLY HAVE IT AT A DRUGSTORE & THEY'RE JUST TOO PRICEY FOR ME, SO I DON'T EVEN BOTHER. LOLS YOU SHOULD GO BACK & BUY EVERY COLOR!!! SEND SOME OVER TOO!



ANYWHOO, OMG! DON'T YOU JUST LOVE THAT GW LIPSTICK? I THINK I MIGHT HAVE TO ORDER SOME MORE, IT'S MY FAVORITE LIPSTICK FROM AVON SO FAR. IT DOESN'T GIVE MY LIPS THAT DRY FEELING. AS FOR THE PERFECT WEAR ALL DAY COMFORT LIPSTICKS, I DON'T REALLY LIKE THEM AS MUCH. THEY'RE A BIT DRY FOR ME. AND YEAH...THAT BUBBLY LIPSTICK IS A LITTLE BIT TOO ORANGY FOR ME, I WASN'T FEELING IT THAT MUCH. OHHH & THE SHADOW POWDERS ARE TO DIE FOR! LOLS, I LOOOOVE THEM! ENJOY YOUR AVON HAUL!

Anonymous said...

great deals! what shoe store is that?

Katrina said...

Believe me Kristel, its not a common thing to find NYX here, at a cheap price no less. I'm totally going back to see what else I can get. Thanks for the Bubbly info, guess I can scratch that off my list.

The shoe store is called Reflection Shoes.

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

i absolutely adore how team spirit looks. will have to remember to pick that one up. LOL. :)