Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fyrinnae haul pics!

Well, I got these much earlier then expected! I order on the 29th of April and got them on the 3rd of May. Looks like Fyrinnae's got things back under control, yay! I bought 8 e/s samples and got an extra one free, and I love them all. I went all over town today trying to find another birthday gift for my sister (was unsuccessful) so I was too whipped out to do swatches. I may get to them Sunday morning, but I've got my sisters party that afternoon so I don't know. I will hopefully get them done on Moday.

Kitten in Heels is a bit washed out here, its much brighter in real life.
These are a little lighter and a lot brighter in person, fyi. Sennyo was the freebie and I'm so glad they sent it, I would never have tried it based on their website swatches. Its so bright and pretty. Elven Dagger is a lot brighter, like Leif.

I hope this helps some of you out, and I hope you don't get to many lemmings. *evil laugh*
xox

1 comment:

Christiana Divine @ Memoirs of A Shopping Addict said...

eek. more colors. soo pretty. drools. must resist temptation... :P