Saturday, March 29, 2008

Review: Sonia Kashuk Blush Brush

Quality: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Price: $10
Where to buy: Target
Cruelty Free: Yes
Overall: 5 out of 5

I had 3 blush brushes before, but they were either too scratchy (the ELF blush brush) or they shed too much (Studio Tools), or both. So I saw the Sonia Kashuk brushes for 10% off at Target and decided to try the blush brush (white handled, not black) in hopes that it would not shed like a cat or scratch like... well, a pissed off shedding cat.



I wasn't disappointed. The Sonia K blush brush is so soft, I just want to cuddle with it. It hardly feels like I'm brushing anything against my face. The brush is wide enough that it covers the right area without any hassle, but it doesn't apply too much. The best part is that it picks up just the right amount of blush so I only have to do one stroke from the apples of my cheeks to my hair line and one back, then I'm done. It doesn't look splotchy and I don't have any harsh lines to blend. I haven't noticed any shedding hairs either, so I'm in blush brush heaven!

Highly Recommended!
xox

1 comment:

Tanya Annette said...

Oh, this is my favorite blush brush! I remember buying this a couple of years ago when I was in a pinch; and now it's all I use. I use it more and kind of prefer it to my beloved Pout Skunk Brush. Huzzuh for SK!!!