Thursday, March 13, 2008

Recent Hauls

On Tuesday I needed some retail therapy so I hit the mall! My first stop was a small beauty store that has a small display of NYX lipsticks. I was just going to order some from Cherryculture.com but Hebe was too gorgeous and I couldn't wait! Then I went to the MAC counter. I was going to get Parfait Amour or Aquadisiac, but Hepcat caught my eye so I got that one. Last I hit Charlotte Russe, the clothing store, and they have small bins of lipgloss and eye shadow trios at the counters that I always look through. They had two new color sets, Mermaid and Aquatic, that I didn't have yet so I got those too.
MAC Hepcat (free with gift card)
NYX round lipstick in Hebe ($1)
Charlotte Russe ($5 each)
My whole Charlotte Russe mineral collection.
Then I came home and put in an order at Cherryculture because they are having a 20% off sale until the 20th. I got 4 NYX candy glitter liners, 2 lipsticks, and 2 chrome pigments. I'll probably get them all next week.

1 comment:

leeshengee said...

totaaly locing the colors from charlotte russe.. :) great haul sis!