Thursday, February 28, 2008

Theshespace haul pics & swatches!

I just got my latest order from my favorite pigment company, About Face. I ordered four full sized pigments and a few samples, but Heather sent me a bunch of free samples too (which I actually think was an evil plough to get me to buy more full size & therefor steal my money! {its working} She knows how much of a sucker I am).
Keep in mind these are all limited edition, so if you want them order asap.

L-R Ideal Elements, Blue Eyed Hottie
Indigo Moon, The Boy Can Kiss

I cannot gush enough about All The Pretty Girls. I didn't think it looked that fab online, but in person it is amazing. I have to have a full size of this. These are all a lot more sparkly irl too, and I love sparkles! Also these were applied over UDPP.


These are older swatches from mostly the drama queen collection, just thought I'd include them. The first two rows were applied wet, the last just over UDPP.

For reference, this is how much comes in a bag, good for more then a few uses.


Feel free to ask any questions.


xox

No comments: